|Length||L21mm / L25mm / L28mm|
|Function||Fully elastic broaches with barbs facilitate removal of debris or residues|
- SO Color-Coded
- Blister of 10 pcs
- Refills and Assortments available
- Main material: Stainless steel
- For Advanced treatment . Flexible barbs are arranged spirally on the cone shaped core.
- The size corresponds to 1/2 of the core diameter. The barbs are resilient and do not break in the canal if used properly.
Operation Sequence :
- Take photos of the root canal tip before the root canal preparation.
- To insert the 2/3 root canal , gently rotating to extract the pulpal tissue.
- For not cleaned the pulp , use barbed broaches or K File (#10) to remove , alternately flushing with H2O2 and NS(normal saline) .
- For those thick root canals , recommend to use “ double needle technique ”.
- Only skilled dentists are allowed to use .
- Be sure to sterilize this product for each use .
- Do not use this product except for the dental service and treatment . Use it in accordance with the intended use.
Precautions for use
- To prevent infection , sterilize the product by autoclave and make sure sterilization is completed before using.
- Choose the most appropriate type for each case and follow the general method .
- Before using , make sure the instruments outside of dental cavity that there are no deformations , scratches and cracks .
- If the head of product is thin , long or large , there are possibilities for breaking or twisting . Because of this , be sure to avoid using unreasonable angle and excessive pressure .
- Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from damage . Also , wear a dust protective mask to prevent inhaling dust .
- Wear rubber dam etc . to avoid accidental ingestion and falling .
- Do not use this instrument for any purposes except for listed applications above .
- Only for use by dentists .
- After using , follow an appropriate treatment as medical waste .
- Dispose the product if damaged or contaminated .
- After using , wash it with medical cleaning agent and brush , then wash away foreign substances like adherent body fluids and body tissues .
- Set the handle plugger to a stand when cleaned by ultrasonic cleaner to avoid working part deterioration .
- Use handle plugger with great care to avoid puncturing fingers because of its possession of sharp-edged part.
Maintenances and Inspections
- Sterilize this product by autoclave under established method and term for each use.
Method of sterilization:
Put this product in a sterilization pack or (or foil) and place it on a sterilization tray, or files stand for
autoclave sterilization with reference to the following terms.
Terms for sterilization :
term ( 1 ) temperature : 121degrees Celsius time: 20 minutes or more
term ( 2 ) temperature : 126degrees Celsius time: 15 minutes or more
- Do not use high pressure steam sterilizer which heats more than 200 degrees Celsius including drying process .
- When reusing the instrument, wash away foreign substances completely and sterilize .
- Regarding use of medical cleaning agent, follow the instruction manual by its manufacturer strictly .
- Dispose the product if damaged or decreased in performance
|Dental Root Canal Treatment||Hospital , Clinic , lab …|
Competitive Advantage :
Fully elastic broaches with barbs facilitate removal of debris or residues