|Length||L28mm & L32mm|
|Size Determination||1#||1 ring|
|Recommended Rotary Speed||800-1200 RMP|
- Head with circular cutting edge is good to prevent the steps and impalement.
- Specially designed, if broken, broken parts is closed to handle , which is easy to remove from the root canal.
- Handle has a different ring mark to distinguish each size
- Used for preparation of upper 1/3 root canal crown ; to bring out the filled material in the root canal; to prepare the post path.
- Recommended Rotary Speed : 800~1200 rmp
Operation Sequence :
- To be applied in pulp canal protective ;
- To establish the access to root canal’s entrance ;
- To enlarge the opening of teeth root canal’s crown part ;
- To prepare the upper 2/3 part of molar root canal crown .
- Only skilled dentists are allowed to use .
- Be sure to sterilize this product for each use.
- Do not use this product except for the dental service and treatment . Use it in accordance with the intended use.
Precautions for use
- To prevent infection , sterilize the product by autoclave and make sure sterilization is completed before using.
- Choose the most appropriate type for each case and follow the general method .
- Before using , make sure the instruments outside of dental cavity that there are no deformations, scratches and cracks .
- If the head of product is thin , long or large , there are possibilities for breaking or twisting . Because of this , be sure to avoid using unreasonable angle and excessive pressure .
- Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from damage . Also , wear a dust protective mask to prevent
inhaling dust .
- Wear rubber dam etc . to avoid accidental ingestion and falling .
- Do not use this instrument for any purposes except for listed applications above .
- Only for use by dentists .
- After using , follow an appropriate treatment as medical waste .
- Dispose the product if damaged or contaminated .
- After using , wash it with medical cleaning agent and brush , then wash away foreign substances like
adherent body fluids and body tissues .
- Set the handle plugger to a stand when cleaned by ultrasonic cleaner to avoid working part
- Use handle plugger with great care to avoid puncturing fingers because of its possession of sharp-
edged part .
Maintenances and Inspections
- Sterilize this product by autoclave under established method and term for each use.
- Method of sterilization:
Put this product in a sterilization pack or (or foil) and place it on a sterilization tray, or files stand for
autoclave sterilization with reference to the following terms.
- Terms for sterilization :
term ( 1 ) temperature : 121 degrees Celsius time: 20 minutes or more
term ( 2 ) temperature : 126 degrees Celsius time: 15 minutes or more
- Do not use high pressure steam sterilizer which heats more than 200 degrees Celsius including drying
- When reusing the instrument, wash away foreign substances completely and sterilize .
- Regarding use of medical cleaning agent, follow the instruction manual by its manufacturer strictly .
- Dispose the product if damaged or decreased in performance
|Dental Root Canal Treatment||Hospital , Clinic , lab …|
Competitive Advantage :
- Gates Drills can be used in any right-angle handpiece to enlarge the coronal portion of the canal for
bulk removal of tooth structure.
- Gates Drills are notched for easy size identification and are available in standard (32 mm) and short
(28 mm) lengths, which are excellent for use in posterior canals.