Ybo GelSMART gel imaging system can be used for qualitative analysis of nucleic acid and protein in purification and / or separation application, or colony counting application.
Function & Application
GelSMART facilitates fast access to acquire high-quality images of electrophoresis gel or transfer membrane for analysis using smartphone or tablet. With epilepsy-blue instead of ultraviolet light source, GelSMART is able to safely and efficiently visualize stained DNA signals after gel electrophoresis.
In addition, Coomassie blue stained SDS-PAGE and colony dishes can be observed with the light plate mounted on the GelSMART.
Optionally you can control the complete imaging system via an app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Compact foot print with a field of 10×10cm
- Simple operation of experiments and quick acquisition of results
- Epi-blue light diminishes UV exposure to lab personnel and DNA damage in the sample
- Adjustable epi-blue light source emits light with high intensity and minimum heat for better light control
- Filter holders can accommodate most popular smartphones/tablets
- Optional light-weight app
|Light Source||470nm epi blue light|
|White Light Plate||Yes|
|Filter Protective Shield||Amber, using when observing or cutting gels|
|Viewing Area||10 x 10cm|
|Compatible Bye||DNA： ECO Safe, SYBR Safe, GelGreen Protein：Lightning Red, Silver/ Coomassie blue,SYPRO Ruby|
|Light Source (L x W x H)||216 x 168 x 54 mm|
|Light Source Cover (L x W x H)||211 x 161 x 108 mm|
|Total Size (L x W x H)||216 x 168 x 128 mm|
|Power Supply||12V / 1.5A AC power adapter|
|Optional app||for Android 4.4 and above or iOS9.0 and above|