|Model Size||#6 , #8 , #10 , #15 , #20 , #25 , #30 , #35 , #40 , #45 , #50 , #60 , #70 , #80|
|Usage||Recommend 5/8 canals|
|Advantage||strong cutting abilty for remove pulp|
- Import dental quality raw materials
- Silicone pad for fixed length
- Each file has a corresponding ISO international universal model
- cross-section of the circular design, test cutting ability
- Has excellent cutting force, can bring more debris in the root canal treatment
- Handle has a clear cross-sectional shape and type logo
- The handle on the silicone pad can be suitable for high temperature sterilization to 150 ℃
- Different types of packaging to meet the needs of different doctors
- General opening pulp.
- Search and locate the root canal.
- To fast cutting instruments
- To remove the debris.
- Only dentists could use
- Before using , please make sure to sterilize .
- Use it in accordance with the intended use.
Storages and duration of use:
- Avoid storing at high temperature, humidity and direct sunlight.
- Keep liquids away. Store it at room temperature.
- Do not damage or make a pinhole to packaging materials.
- Do not keep under germicidal lamp to avoid deterioration.
Precautions for use:
- To prevent infection, sterilize the product by autoclave and make sure sterilization is completed before using.
- Choose the most appropriate type for each case and follow the general method.
- Before using, make sure the instruments outside of dental cavity that there are no deformations, scratches and cracks.
- If the head of product is thin, long or large, there are possibilities for breaking or twisting. Because of this, be sure to avoid using unreasonable angle and excessive pressure.
- Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from damage. Also, wear a dust protective mask to prevent inhaling dust.
- Wear rubber dam etc. to avoid accidental ingestion and falling.
- Do not use this instrument for any purposes except for listed applications above.
- Only for use by dentists.
- After using, follow an appropriate treatment as medical waste.
- Dispose the product if damaged or contaminated.
- After using, wash it with medical cleaning agent and brush, then wash away foreign substances like adherent body fluids and body tissues.
- Set the product to a stand when cleaned by ultrasonic cleaner to avoid working part deterioration.
- Use this product with great care to avoid puncturing fingers because of its possession of sharp-edged part.
Maintenances and inspections:
- Sterilize this product by autoclave under established method and term for each use.
- Method of sterilization:
- Put this product in a sterilization pack or (or foil) and place it on a
- sterilization tray, or files stand for autoclave sterilization with reference to the following terms.
- Terms for sterilization:
- term(1) temperature: 121degrees Celsius time: 20 minutes or more
- term(2) temperature: 126degrees Celsius time: 15 minutes or more
- Do not use high pressure steam sterilizer which heats more than 200 degrees Celsius including drying process.
- When reusing the instrument, wash away foreign substances completely and sterilize.
- Regarding use of medical cleaning agent, follow the instruction manual by its manufacturer strictly.
- Dispose the product if damaged or decreased in performance
- Minimum packaging unit: 6 pcs. /package (#6,#8,#10,#15,#20,#25,#30,#35,#40,#45,#50,#55,#60,#70,#80).
- Assortment: 1 pc. from each size/package (#15-40, #45-80)
|Dental Root Canal Treatment||Hospital , Clinic , lab…|
- Strong and stable instruments for searching root canal ,cleaning and shaping the canal walls.
- Enhanced safety – infection control made simple
- TÜV-certified Quality Management