|Product Name||Peeso Reamers|
|Length||L28mm & L32mm|
|Size Determination||2 rings|
|Diameter||0.70mm, 0.90mm, 1.1mm, 1.3mm, 1.5mm, 1.7mm|
|Recommended Rotary Speed||800-1200 RMP|
- Head: Circular cutting edge is good to prevent the steps and impalement.
- Special process: specially designed, if broken, broken parts is closed to handle, which is easy to remove from the root canal.
- Handle: Size #2 has 2 rings to distinguish, used for preparation of upper 1/3 root canal crown; to bring out the filled material in the root canal; to prepare the post path.
- Recommended Rotary Speed: 800~1200 rmp
Operation Sequence :
- To be applied in pulp canal protective;
- To bring out the filled material in the root canal;
- To prepare the post path;
- To prepare the upper 1/3 part of molar root canal crown.
- Only skilled dentists are allowed to use.
- Be sure to sterilize this product for each use.
- Do not use this product except for the dental service and treatment. Use it in accordance with the intended use.
Precautions for use
- To prevent infection, sterilize the product by autoclave and make sure sterilization is completed before using.
- Choose the most appropriate type for each case and follow the general method.
- Before using, make sure the instruments outside of dental cavity that there are no deformations, scratches and cracks.
- If the head of product is thin , long or large, there are possibilities for breaking or twisting . Because of this, be sure to avoid using unreasonable angle and excessive pressure.
- Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from damage. Also, wear a dust protective mask to prevent inhaling dust.
- Wear rubber dam etc . to avoid accidental ingestion and falling.
- Do not use this instrument for any purposes except for listed applications above.
- Only for use by dentists.
- After using , follow an appropriate treatment as medical waste.
- Dispose the product if damaged or contaminated.
- After using, wash it with medical cleaning agent and brush, then wash away foreign substances like adherent body fluids and body tissues.
- Set the handle plugger to a stand when cleaned by ultrasonic cleaner to avoid working part deterioration.
- Use handle plugger with great care to avoid puncturing fingers because of its possession of sharp-edged part.
Maintenances and Inspections
- Sterilize this product by autoclave under established method and term for each use.
- Method of sterilization: Put this product in a sterilization pack or (or foil) and place it on a sterilization tray, or files stand for autoclave sterilization with reference to the following terms.
- Terms for sterilization: term ( 1 ) temperature : 121 degrees Celsius time: 20 minutes or more; term ( 2 ) temperature: 126 degrees Celsius time: 15 minutes or more
- Do not use high pressure steam sterilizer which heats more than 200 degrees Celsius including drying process.
- When reusing the instrument, wash away foreign substances completely and sterilize.
- Regarding use of medical cleaning agent, follow the instruction manual by its manufacturer strictly.
- Dispose the product if damaged or decreased in performance
|Dental Root Canal Treatment||Hospital , Clinic , lab …|
Competitive Advantage :
- Imported high quality raw materials
- High corrosion resistance
- Better equilibrium and stability of hardness