|Length||L21mm / L25mm / L28mm / L31mm|
|Function||For vertical condensation of gutta-percha cones|
- Flat tip , used for both vertical and lateral compacting of gutta-percha and other filling materials.
- NITI Material makes the operation be more flexible and smooth.
- Only skilled dentists are allowed to use.
- Be sure to sterilize this product for each use.
- Do not use this product except for the dental service and treatment . Use it in accordance with the intended use.
Precautions for use
- To prevent infection , sterilize the product by autoclave and make sure sterilization is completed before using.
- Choose the most appropriate type for each case and follow the general method .
- Before using , make sure the instruments outside of dental cavity that there are no deformations , scratches and cracks .
- If the head of product is thin , long or large , there are possibilities for breaking or twisting .
- Because of this , be sure to avoid using unreasonable angle and excessive pressure .
- Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from damage . Also , wear a dust protective mask to prevent inhaling dust .
- Wear rubber dam etc . to avoid accidental ingestion and falling .
- Do not use this instrument for any purposes except for listed applications above .
- Only for use by dentists .
- After using , follow an appropriate treatment as medical waste .
- Dispose the product if damaged or contaminated .
- After using , wash it with medical cleaning agent and brush , then wash away foreign substances like adherent body fluids and body tissues .
- Set the product to a stand when cleaned by ultrasonic cleaner to avoid working part deterioration .
- Use this product with great care to avoid puncturing fingers because of its possession of sharp-edged part .
Storages and duration of use
- Avoid storing at high temperature, humidity and direct sunlight. Keep liquids away. Store it at room temperature .
- Do not damage or make a pinhole to packaging materials .
- Do not keep under germicidal lamp to avoid deterioration .
|Dental Root Canal Treatment||Hospital , Clinic , lab …|
Competitive Advantage :
- Tapered design allows easy application of pressure in the vertical direction .
- More flexible compared stainless steel material .