As a necessary choice for quantitative analysis of molecular biology, real-time PCR system has been widely used in various fields such as scientific research, clinical detection and diagnosis, quality and safety testing, and forensic applications.
- Up to 6 fluorescence detection channels allowing multiplex PCR.
- Effectively reduce multi-color crosstalk and edge effect, no ROX correction required.
- New optical scanning detection system
- Innovative scanning method and time-resolved signal separation technology
- Unique edge temperature compensation technology
- User-friendly software
|Temperature control system||Detection system|
|Sample capacity||0.1ml PCR tubes×96, 8×12 PCR plate or 96 well plate x 1||Excitation light source||4/6 monochrome high efficiency LEDs|
|Reaction volume||10-50μl||Detection device||PMT|
|Thermal cycle technology||Peltier||Detection mode||Time-resolved signal Time-resolved signal|
|Max. Heating/Cooling rate||6.0° C/s||Excitation/detection wavelength RANGE||455-650nm/510-715nm|
|Heating temperature range||4 – 100 °C||Fluorescent channels||4/6 channels|
|Temperature accuracy||± 0.2°C||Supported dye||FAM/SYBR Green, VIC/JOE/HEX/TET, ABY/NED/TAMRA/Cy3, JUN, ROX/Texas Red, Mustang Purple, Cy5/LIZ|
|Temperature uniformity||±0.2℃ @60℃ , ±0.2℃ @95℃||Sensitivity||Single copy gene|
|Temperature gradient setting range||30–100°C||Resolution||1.33 folds copy number difference can be distinguished in single-plex qPCR|
|Temperature gradient difference setting range||1 – 36°C||Dynamic range||10 orders of magnitude copies|