1. Serological pipette are made from High-grade polystyrene which are excellent for clear observation and reducing liquid attached on the pipet surface to assure accurate delivery.
2. It can be used in cell and tissue culture, bacteriological, and clinical research.
3. Sterilized by E-beam radiation, non-pyrogenic, non-cytotoxic, non-haemolytic
4. Graduations are calibrated for accurate dispensing to within ±2%
5. Capacity: 2ml, 5ml, 10ml, 25ml, 50ml
6. Individually Package, 50pcs/bag, 8bags/box, 3boxes/ctn.