|Package||6 pcs of one size|
|Length||L21mm / L25mm / L28mm / L31mm|
|Function||For lateral condensation of gutta-percha cones. With pointed tip|
- Spreaders have a conical tip and are tapered to match accessory-sized gutta percha points .
- Used for lateral condensation techniques .
- Only skilled dentists are allowed to use.
- Be sure to sterilize this product for each use.
- Do not use this product except for the dental service and treatment . Use it in accordance with the intended use.
Precautions for use :
- To prevent infection , sterilize the product by autoclave and make sure sterilization is completed before using.
- Choose the most appropriate type for each case and follow the general method .
- Before using , make sure the instruments outside of dental cavity that there are no deformations , scratches and cracks .
- If the head of product is thin , long or large , there are possibilities for breaking or twisting. Because of this , be sure to avoid using unreasonable angle and excessive pressure .
- Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from damage . Also , wear a dust protective mask to prevent inhaling dust .
- Wear rubber dam etc . to avoid accidental ingestion and falling .
- Do not use this instrument for any purposes except for listed applications above .
- Only for use by dentists .
- After using , follow an appropriate treatment as medical waste .
- Dispose the product if damaged or contaminated .
- After using , wash it with medical cleaning agent and brush , then wash away foreign substances like adherent body fluids and body tissues .
- Set the product to a stand when cleaned by ultrasonic cleaner to avoid working part deterioration .
- Use this product with great care to avoid puncturing fingers because of its possession of sharp-edged part .
Storages and duration of use :
- Avoid storing at high temperature, humidity and direct sunlight. Keep liquids away. Store it at room temperature .
- Do not damage or make a pinhole to packaging materials .
- Do not keep under germicidal lamp to avoid deterioration .
|Dental Root Canal Treatment||Hospital , Clinic , lab …|
Competitive Advantage :
- It has smooth conical shape .
- Imported Nickel Titanium to improcve the flexibility of spreaders .
- Good to match accessory-sized gutta percha points . Used for lateral condensation techniques .