FDC8100 is a newly developed Color Doppler Diagnostic System of YBO with completely independent intellectual property
rights.Characterizing worldadvanced technology, modern ergonomic design, stellar image quality, high blood sensitivity and
extensive probe adaptation capability, it can meet varies needs of clinical diagnosis of abdomen, obstetrics, gynecology,
cardiology, small organs, superficial blood vessels, musculoskeletal, ophthalmology, anesthesiology, urology, neurosurgery
and other specialist clinics.
1. World-advanced ultrasound platform and architecture
An 8-core DSP processor and a front-end ultrasound chip with the latest generation of “digital demodulator” is adopted,
providing powerful computing capability, high integration, low power consumption as well as seamless upgrade which
2. Sparse transmit & multi-beam parallel processing technology
Plane-wave transmitting as well as 16-beam parallel receiving and processing improve the frame rate of image and blood
sensitivity in B + C and B + C + D modes, achieving triplex display.
3. Pulse inversion harmonic imaging technology
Superior to traditional tissue harmonic imaging technology, pulse inversion harmonic imaging technology is applied to suppress
side lobes and improve contrast resolution of the tissue with counteracted fundamental and enhanced harmonic.
4. Synthetic aperture beam-forming technology
Break of restrictions traditional DAS beam-forming algorithm has on the number of physical channels generates excellent
images both in near field and in far field with smaller hardware and lower transmit power.
5. A continuous transmit focus at every pixel
The distance differences of transmitting sound waves and those of receiving sound waves are calculated simultaneously,
resulting to higher imaging precision and accuracy.
Diagnostic differences caused by differentiation of operators are lessened with no focus displayed and no need of manual
6. Speckle noise suppression technology
Removal of speckle noise significantly clears and smooths the 2D image.
7. Freehand 3D & 4D imaging technology
The detection rate of fetal malformation is raised substantially .
1. Monitor supporting 180 °free adjustment, a wide-ranged size choice, 19 inch LCD monitor standard
2. Operation panel characterizing numerical control back light, fast regulation and one-key easy optimization
3. Four probe connectors, free probe switching, hot-swapping available
4. DVD-RW, automatically starting U disk with system restoration and maintenance function
5. Newly designed ergonomic console
6. Multiple choices of language display
7. DICOM3.0, remote network assistance available
8. Graphic workstations, import from and export to typical cases generating quick diagnosis