Ybo High Frequency Mobile Digital C-arm System widely uses in operating room, X-ray department, emergency room, intervention and peripheral angiography.
General surgery, urology, chest surgery, trauma, spine surgery, abdominal surgery, orthopedics, bone reduction and fixation, endoscopy and surgery. Intervertebral disc angiography and angioplasty.
1 With HF & HV generator, inverter, and High quality image intensifier, the x ray generator can work stably. It also reduces the damage for the doctors caused by radiation.
2) 10.4″LCD friendly interface control board: easy operation and can be rotated to 180°(L90°, R90°) Compared with ordinary key board, our LCD display is not easy to be oxidized Besides, the trouble will be displayed in Chinese, which will improve the efficiency of fault diagnosis.
3) Pulse and boost fluoroscope provides all kinds of size of patients with clear diagnosis.
4) With a steering handle, it can adjust the direction quickly when moving. And parallel movement function is also available.
5) Equipped with unique block line wheels, it can avoid accident when the machine moves.
6) Large free space in arc: the space can reach 800mm, which is convenient for operation.
7) Original Korean linear slide rail can make the the movement of the machine flexibly.
8) Applied with Omron Relay, the noise can be reduced and the life time of the equipment can be increased.
|HF Generator||120KV, 5KW, 40kHz|
|Fluoroscopy Model||Fluoroscopy mode 40~120kv, 0.5~5mA (KV manual and automatic);
Pulse fluoroscopy 40~120kv, 0.5-5mA;
Boost fluoroscopy 40~120kv, 5~10mA;
Photography 40~120kv, 1~250mAs
|X-ray Tube||Dual-focus rotating anode:0.3mm/0.6mm
Italy IMD Technology
|Flat Panel Detector||France Thales Brand
Plate: single A-Si TFT + photodiode
plate Scintillator: Csl
Total transmitted image width: 1344
Total transmitted image height: 1344
Pixel pitch: 154
Quantization depth: 16
Power supply input: 24±10%
Communication / image transfer: Ethernet cable
The main feature of the Pixium 2121S detector are: Cold start feature
Offset stability validity up to 10 minutes
Fluoroscopy and RAD images capability
Passive cooling device
High speed image transfer using Ethernet link
|Image System||5 Degree Recursive Noise Reduction
Thousands of image data storage
Image conversing and rotating
Screen display with image comparison
Support “one click” print, print the image report
Equip with DICOM 3.0 network port
Support DICOM 3.0 standard data export function
|Mechanical Motion Specification||Vertical travel: 0-400mm (electric)
Horizontal travel: 0~200m
Rotation about horizontal axis: ±180°(electric)
Slipping along the circular arc rail (electric)
|C-arm Dimension||Distance of focal spot to image generator (SID): 1000mm
Depth in arm≥650mm
Mobile stand :1800mm*800mm*1850mm
Image system: 750mm*530mm*1680mm
|Standard Configuration||Flat Panel Detector: 1 set
x-ray generator: 1 set
image processor: 1 set
24” LCD high definition display: 1 set
Mobile stand: 1 set
Printer: 1 set