- The mouthpiece is designed as a spiral to prevent injury to the incisors and oral soft tissues.
- Unscrew the patient’s mouth with a closed screw in a coma or anesthesia and resuscitation.
- The hardness is sufficient to open the upper and lower jaws where the patient’s teeth are closed.
- Made of low density polyethylene material, in accordance with ISO10993.1 biological evaluation requirements for medical devices.
- The opener is used to open the upper and lower jaws where the patient’s jaw is closed during an emergency first aid.