|Model Size||#8 , #10 , #15 , #20 , #25 , #30 , #35 , #40 , #45 , #50 , #60 , #70 , #80|
|Usage||Recommend 8/5 canals|
|Advantage||Strong flxibility and cuuting force|
- Needle made by inported raw niti material , high quality
- Use high quality silicone stoppers for messure the length when root canal treartment , determination the working lenth
- Each file with clear sign for a ISO size accordingly in handle
- A heritage of timeless precision and quality in stainless steel or niti
- Instrument type and ISO size are clearly marked on the handle
- ISO 08-80 made by triangle , better for expand and smooth the canal
- provides the precision and quality to enhance your expertise with stainless steel files
- Special steel alloy with uniform structure for maximum resistance to fracture and maximum flexibility
- Radiopaque depth marks
- The inactive tip conducts the instrument safely along the canal
- With pre-mounted silicone stoppers
- Also available in sterile packaging
- Preparation of the root canal walls.
- General opening pulp.
- Search and locate the root canal.
Precautions for use:
- To prevent infection, sterilize the product with an autoclave and make sure Sterilization before use.
- Choose the most suitable type for each case and follow general guidelines method.
- Before use, ensure that the dental cavity of the instrument No distortion, scratches and cracks.
- If the product’s head is thin, long or large, it is possible Broken or twisted. Because of this, we must avoid using Irrational point of view and excessive pressure.
- Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from injury. In addition, wear one Dust mask to prevent inhalation of dust.
- Wear rubber dam, so as to avoid accidental swallow and fall.
- Do not use this instrument for any purpose other than the listing The above application
- Only for dentists.
- After use, dispose of as medical waste properly.
- Dispose of if product is damaged or contaminated.
- After use, wash with a medical cleaner and brush Wash away the body fluids and other foreign objects attached organization.
- When cleaning the product with an ultrasonic cleaner, place the product on a stand to avoid it
Work is partially deteriorated.
- Please be careful to use this product to avoid stabbing your fingers It has a sharp part.
Storages and duration of use:
- Avoid high temperature, humidity and direct sunlight stored.
- Keep liquid away . Store it at room temperature.
- Make sure the packaging not damage , no pinhole.
- Do not put under the germicidal lamp, in order to avoid deterioration.
Maintenances and inspections:
- Sterilization this product according to the right method.
- Sterilization method:
Put this product in a sterile package or (or foil) , then place it on a sterile tray for autoclave and refer to the following terms.
(1) Temperature: 121 ℃ Celsius time: more than 20 minutes
(2) Temperature: 126 degrees Celsius Time: 15 minutes
- Do not use autoclaves heated to over 200 degrees Celsius including the drying process.
- When re-use the instrument, please clear the files completely disinfected.
- Regarding the use of medical cleaners, follow the instructions given by their manufacturer’s strict manual.
- If the product is damaged or degraded, discard the product
- Do not use this product except for the dental service and treatment.
- Use it in accordance with the intended use.
- Only skilled dentists are allowed to use.
- Be sure to sterilize this product for each use.
Minimum packaging unit: 6 pcs. /package (#8,#10,#15,#20,#25,#30,#35,#40,#45,#50,#55,#60,#70,#80)
|Dental Root Canal Treatment||Hospital , Clinic , lab…|
Strong and stable instruments for searching root canal ,smooth the canal walls.
Enhanced safety – infection control made simple
TÜV-certified Quality Management